Re: Can I install NetBSD on the same usb installation disk?

Rereading the question - you can do the same partition expansion if
you are using the installation image, not the live image. If you want
to reuse the remaining space for another reason, then I guess you
could use fdisk to create partitions past the first NetBSD one and
format these, but I've never tried it.

--
----