Re: Can I use NetBSD as a desktop system?

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 at 18:32 Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola%libero.it@localhost> wrote:
Hi,

Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> On my T61p even the suspend key works (-current amd64). Now, only if
> the screen wasn't blank with nouveau..

That sounds nice! Does your "moon" light up? :)

Yes, it does light up indeed.

There was - at least once, I will have to investigate further - a problem with the iwn wireless driver after coming from sleep - I got some firmware error which could not be sorted out by down and up-ing the interface (or restarting dhcpcd in my case).

Later.

Chavdar

On my HP I tried to hit the sleep kep (actual function+F5 which has the
small moon) and the only thing I get is

wskbd_translate: keycode 223 out of range
wskbd_translate: keycode 223 out of range

(twice as seen)

Riccardo