From: Johnny Billquist [mailto:bqt%update.uu.se@localhost]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 11:53 AM
To: Derrick Lobo; Francisco Valladolid H.; netbsd-users%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Re: creating a netbsd router

I seriously doubt agr is what you wanted anyway.
It's for if you want to have multiple parallell connections between two
devices in order to increase capacity. Ie. aggregate link.

A bridge is what you want if you have multiple connections locally, but you
want them to all be associated with just one device locally, and they should
also be able to communicate directly between two ports without your host
being involved. Ie, a hub or a switch like function, with just one interface
for your local machine, which works the same as any other port on the
bridge. It's all like one ethernet segment.

But you need to understand how you actually set it up to get it working.
You should not be playing with the individual interfaces... Just add them
all to the bridge interface, and then you use the bridge interface.

	Johnny