Re: Can I use NetBSD as a desktop system?

On Tue, Jul 18, 2017 at 08:09:28AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> - This is a problem for some, wasn't for me: No chromium browser. I could
>   make do with firefox. I still use firefox though I use Linux now.

There is wip/chromium, it needs a determined person to keep it up to
date and get patches upstream.

Whenever they had to make something specific to windows, they would
split the code by #if OS_WINDOWS or #if OS_LINUX. and not unix == else
case.

So everywhere we need to add OS_BSD, and they haven't been taking in
patches, so there's hundreds of such cases, which shift a little on
updates.