Re: A Web Interface for Apropos: http://man-k.org

> I would appreciate any feedback that you might have to improve it :)
What I find mildly annoying is that when it says "Did you mean xyz?",
it really means "I'm going to pretend you meant xyz and hey, I'll even
update the search box to what you most certainly meant".

I for one prefer to see no results when searching for something that
doesn't exist, over getting results for something that I might have
meant, but probably haven't.  (For example, I searched for sndiod
(OpenBSD's sound I/O daemon) just to see whether OpenBSD man pages are
there yet; it assumed I meant "rndio" and gave me rnd(4)).

Of course, I do NOT mind the system suggesting the possible correction
for me to accept or ignore; i.e. "Did you mean xyz?" could be a link.

Other than that, good work!