Exist operating systems that ship without blobs?

Theo de Raadt wrote:

"The first thing to recognize about OpenBSD is that there are about 80 developers and we do OpenBSD for ourselves only. Lots of other people use OpenBSD, but we use it for ourselves. It’s just for ourselves–and that means I want OpenBSD to run on everything I’ve got. I want OpenBSD to work no matter what things come along in the future. This means that we have to have an outside community that will help us with supporting new devices and new technologies. We can’t be too ‘fringe.’ So that means we have to have a user community. But we have a user community only because it benefits us, ourselves.

Then along come all of our users, and it turns out that many of our users are much like us; they have the same needs as us. We don’t particularly care that they have the same needs, but it’s sort of cool.

The result is that we end up with additional support because of them. Some of them write device drivers, or some of them create pressure against vendors and then things become free. And in the end, the whole goal is that we can keep on running on stuff that is completely open so that we can see it so that we can check it.

In this day and age, there’s no one else doing what we’re doing. FreeBSD is not doing this; they’re incorporating binary device drivers all the way through their tree now when it’s more convenient. They’re saying convenience over freedom. The Linux people are now the kings of loadable device drivers, from all sorts of vendors. If OpenBSD stops doing this, I would basically bet that within five years from now there wouldn’t be anybody trying to write a completely free operating system because it would not be possible."

reference: http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1415548-interview-theo-de-raadt-on-industry-and-free-software/

Exist operating systems that ship without blobs?

If yes, what are the operating systems that ship without blobs?

NetBSD really include blobs?

If yes, because?