Re: NetBSD-7.0 and mc in console

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016, the wise Bob Bernstein wrote:

No.

You only went half way through the "Learn Keys" process. The keys which did not spawn an "OK" are the very ones you must _return_ to and "teach."

There are instructions on the Learn Keys screen.

Yes, sorry should have read that better. MC seems to work now. Still think that my console needs some tweaking though (e.g. switch consoles with ALT+Fx).

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Marco

--
I tell them to turn to the study of mathematics, for it
is only there that they might escape the lusts of the flesh.