NetBSD-7.0 and mc in console

Hi,

I recently installed NetBSD 7 on an old Digital PWS600au and build and installed Midnight Commander via pkgsrc.

My problem is is that a lot of keyboard keys do not work, and that makes mc quite unusable. I think it has something to do with the console settings but I don't know how to solve it.

Does anyone know how to make mc in a console work?

Regards,
Marco

--
Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.
		-- Salvor Hardin