Re: Massive interrupt storm when DPMS active

BERTRAND Joël wrote:
Mike Pumford a écrit :
     Hello,

     Same observation here with a i7/4770 and a custom kernel built from
CVS tree (netbsd_7). Do you have found any fix ?

Actually its fixed for me in the netbsd_7 build I did on 21/11/2015 with sources checked out from that day.

I still see the:
DRM error in intel_uncore_check_errors: Unclaimed register before interrupt

message but i get one of them when the screen blanks and then the system goes properly idle with no interrupt storm so I assume someone added the code to disable the interrupt in that scenario until the screen is unblanked.

Will probably be putting a more up to date kernel on there sometime in the next week or so I'll test again then.

Mike