Re: Problems with pkgin after upgrading from 6.1.5

Thank you :)

Turns out there was a pesky xmlcatmgr-2.2nb1 in 32bit I must have missed that one. Although I don't see that as a requirement for pkgin. Removed that one and the things that depended on it. Jabberd & Bind, reinstalled them and I didn't get the warning.

Don't know if it means that pkgin reads all packages and if just one is a 32Bit, it comes with the warning. But it was rather peculiar. Anywhoo, it seems that it is fixed :)