Problems with pkgin after upgrading from 6.1.5

Hey there,

I've taken the route of upgrading from 6.1.5 32bit to 7.0 64 Bit - This worked without a hitch using the binary sets upgrading.

But pkgin decided to be a tad confused about the whole deal, I thought this was due to some packages still being 32 bit, So I upgraded everything there was to be upgraded, so now I no longer have any 32bit programs left.

Still, pkgin complains with the following message:

/!\ Warning /!\ i386 doesn't match your current architecture (x86_64)
You probably want to modify /usr/pkg/etc/pkgin/repositories.conf.
Still want to proceed ? [y/N] y
Alarm clock

I've checked the repositories.conf - It contains 1 line to a local host that holds packages, that without a doubt is 64bit :) - Also tried to change to

ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/amd64/7.0/All/

Same warning appears though. Best I could find was somewhere in 2014 from GNATS 46071 (http://gnats.netbsd.org/46071) - It doesn't seem like there was any solution there though.

Anyone with a suggestion where to look?

/S