Re: NetBSD as virtualbox guest

> > Has anyone used NetBSD as a virtualbox guest on linux?

I run FreeBSD (10), NetBSD (6.x), OpenBSD (5.6) and DragonFlyBSD (3.9 or 4.0 not sure)  on Ubuntu 14.04 as VirtualBox Guests. The machines serve for development only and share files with the host through NFS. Shared folders don't work.

DFly is kind of slow to setup ssh connections and it has gone into panic. Obsd I think did the same at one point. Reboot fixed the issue and since they are not supported I am not complaining. It is very convenient for dev work.

HTH,
George