Re: USB keyboard recognized during boot menu, not later

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 05:53:51PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Uncomment xhci if you feel adventurous from GENERIC...

Tried. It works, but very vaguely. E.g. if I take out the keyboard, it
doesn't recognize that and if I re-insert it doesn't work.

I noticed a comment in GENERIC that xhci is experimental.

Looks like, for now I'll have to switch to some other OS, possibly Debian
8, which I already tried. Will revisit this after a few months.

Mayuresh