Re: USB keyboard recognized during boot menu, not later

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 07:01:51AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> I would try netbsd-7 and if not a current kernel.  It seems that
> something is going wrong in how the kernel deals with the USB chipset,
> and more recent code is more likely to get this right.

Tried to get the sets from here:
ftp://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-7/201506122200Z/amd64/binary/sets/

But the kernel did not boot successfully.
Where can I find a recent yet fairly stable snapshot of sets?

> Is the builtin keyboard working?   What about other USB devices?

Builtin keyboard works.
No USB device is getting recognized. Tried USB hard disks, printer etc.

> With Debian, look at the dmesg to see if it's an xhci or some other new
> kind of chipset.

Thanks. Will find out.

Also I am finding several acpi errors, though not sure whether they are
related to this problem, so not pasting for now.

Mayuresh