Belkin F5D7010v8 wireless

I am new to NetBSD and was planning to install it on my IBM Workpad Z50 with 48 MB RAM.
Can you advise if the above PCMCIA network card will work on NetBSD 6.1 / 7?

Here is a link to the card details: wikidevi.com/wiki/Belkin_F5D7010_v8.
The link mentions WI1chip: Atheros AR2417 which is supported by ath(4) driver.
It also mentions chipset AR5007G, but can't find any reference to this.

Thanks for your help.

David