Re: Security advisory points to non-existing files on nyftp.netbsd.org?

On 7/7/14, 4:24 AM, Lars-Johan Liman wrote:
Well, actually no. Maybe I didn't express myself clear enough.

I just checked again, and I cannot find **ANY** builds **AT ALL** from
stable branches, only from HEAD, so there is nothing to choose from.

Today there is **ONE** build from netbsd-5-1, but none from netbsd-6*.

We had some trouble with our build cluster for a week or two, and some branch builds got aged out and/or nuked inadvertantly. Most if not all should be back by now; the rest should be coming soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

+j