Re: /etc/fstab in NetBSD < current when device numbers are variable

"Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724%bellsouth.net@localhost> writes:

> I think I could try dev and see if that results in anything
> positive, had no luck with dev in the past, and there is still
> the tyranny of /etc/fstab.

I haven't seen your arguments why you don't want to generate it the way
that was tried out in GCI project I mentioned. If you really want to avoid that,
I'm afraid, you have to use current and make your medium carry unique label.

--
HE CE3OH...