Re: Kernel hang on i386 running 6.1.3

Yeah, I didn't think it was simple but it's a nice thought.

I haven't been able to get into ddb when it hangs.  I thought this might be
because of the setting on onpanic in sysctl.conf, but setting it to "1" didn't
help and I noticed after the system comes up that someplace it gets reset back
to "0".   Didn't think at the time to set it manually back to "1" after the
system is up.

The good news (for me) is I found a card at MicroCenter that works.  It's a
TP-Link TL-WN951N with a Vendor/Device code of 168c/0029, so it's still using
the ath driver but it's using a different set of code.  Version 1 of this card
has a Vendor/Device code of 168c/0023 and this new card is labeled as having
Version 3.2 firmware.

I'm not sure it's worth the effort to try and find out what's wrong with the
code or DWL-G520 card that I have, but if someone wants to try I'm willing to
donate it to them.  It's of no use to me now.

-bob