Re: Making a localized, educational live-usb version of Netbsd? Possible, and is worth it?

On Thu, Apr 03, 2014 at 07:22:34PM +0200, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> On 3 April 2014 19:10, Christos Zoulas <christos%zoulas.com@localhost> wrote:
> > | I'd like to have something in ramdisk or /tmpfs rather that a full system.
> >
> > I don't understand that. Meaning build the image in ramdisk?
>
> To make myself clear: imagine Knoppix, but built on Netbsd.

That would be great! If it isn't like that then it would be misleading
to call it a live system. (I vaguely recall downloading a so called live
BSD system, it might even have been a NetBSD one, and It was not what I
was expected.)

oppressing." --- Malcolm X