Re: For Google+ users: BSD community

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 04:51:38PM +0100, Benny Siegert wrote:

> I think that it is important to reach out to these users as well.

"Reach out?" What are we doing here, social work? Unbelievable.

Everyone is free to name their own poison. Let no nannyism gain
a foothold here. We need less interaction, not more.

I Have retuned my relationship with Google by taking the following
steps: discontinued all my gmail accounts, and expunged all copies
of Chrome from all my machines.

> ....which I frankly find very arrogant.

Ach! Arrogance? Heaven forfend! Say it isn't so!

--
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual
addressee(s) named above and may contain information that is