For Google+ users: BSD community

If you're using Google+, this community brings together all BSD systems and BSD-related projects. I started it so I could keep in touch with what's going on in other BSDs while I happily use my chosen system, and that's pretty much how it works out.

It's spam-free and 100% on topic, and mostly consists of announcements and links to news items from the different communities. NetBSD is well represented.

https://plus.google.com/communities/100298923022265155991