Re: Problem configuring IPV6 - Kindly help

Folks,

I have a problem with IPFILTER. I have tried many things but am at my wits end:-(

I have a block-by-default setup, .

I want to allow ALL outgoing traffic on wm0 and only allow ssh and http in on wm0

My rules are as follows:

pass out quick on any all
//this I believe will take care of lo0 also

pass in quick on wm0 proto tcp from any to any port = 22 keep state
pass in quick on wm0 proto tcp from any to any port = 80 keep state

When I enable the firewall, ALL traffic is completely blocked - in effect I am cut off from my server.

What am I doing wrong? Kindly help.

Thanks

Michael