Re: setup a printer/scanner server with cups/sane/hplip

Am 03.12.2012 03:30, schrieb Mayuresh:
On Sun, Dec 02, 2012 at 08:28:21PM +0100, Helge M?hlmeier wrote:
But I can`t get the printer working... Are there any howto`s or did
somebody of you a working setup?
I have struggled and chased this problem down to successfully getting the
printer work. Following are the links to threads:

This ended in failure, though may be useful account of things to try:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2011/11/20/msg009600.html

This succeeded finally:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/netbsd-users/2012/09/22/msg011479.html

If the threads don't suffice, please post your experiences and I'll try to
help you.

Mayuresh.
Hi,

thank you for you reply... Nice :-)
I'm compiling a kernel without ulpt and uscanner this evening but I guess it will take some time. Maybe I'll not be able to look at it this evening because I have things to manage...
If I'll not have time this evening I will have a look tomorow...

I'll post my experiences than...

Have a nice day!

Greetings,
Helge