Re: current - update : pkg_info crashing

Hi,
You can force its deletion, although I'm not sure if things will continue working just fine. (They should if your base system is up to date and includes the same version of pkg_install as pkgsrc...)

You could also try to change your path ordering and see what happens. But if a make update did not fix it, I don't expect to fix this either.
Indeed. Let's try to fix it from the ground up. Strange nobody else reports this while updating.

You may want to loop in the pkg_install's maintainer, joerg@, as this segfault seems a bug.

I wrote him directly, but got no answer yet. Do you know if he tracks netbsd-users?

Riccardo