Re: Advice sought: which X11 for NetBSD 5.* (going forward) ??

On 10 Sep 2011, at 16:05, Hisashi T Fujinaka wrote:
>>> Just as a personal answer to this question, it is because netbsd-5 does
>>> not build for me. I have complained and filed prs ...
>>
>> Which PRs are those?
>>
>>> ... and no one seems to care or be able to duplicate the problem.
>>> 5.1.0 build. 5 does not.
>>
>> I think it is matter for not being able to reproduce it. The last
>> two auto builds worked fine:
>>
>>      http://releng.netbsd.org/builds/netbsd-5/201109041000Z/
>>      http://releng.netbsd.org/builds/netbsd-5/201109062240Z/
>>
>> And I personally build NetBSD/i386 from the "netbsd-5" branch this
>> morning which worked without problems.
>
> Perhaps I gave up after no one could reproduce the issue and never filed
> a PR.

I'm afraid that without extra information nobody will be able to understand or
fix your problem. A PR with the "build.sh" command line, the contents of
"/etc/mk.conf" and the output of "printenv" would be a good start.

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                           http://zhadum.org.uk/