Re: Ports & Packages infrastructure & feature import. (fwd)

Wouldn't it be easier to rely on experienced developers in
that area to review your diff ?

I already saw some commit messages like that.

ATF's use is becoming mandatory. Can't the same be done
with systematic peer review of non-trivial changes ?

--
`` Real men run current !''