Re: lshw for netbsd ?

Great! Seems 'dmidecode' is just what I was looking for:

#dmidecode
(...)
System Information
        Manufacturer: HP
        Product Name: ProLiant ML370 G4

Wouldnt have thought to get help this fast, so a big thank you to everyone.
The documentation seems very concise too, so I'm in the process of
going through the guides.

Cheers!
Fred.