Re: lshw for netbsd ?

Ooops, you're right Martin, i forgot to mention what lshw actually does, sorry.

A quote from its site:
"lshw (Hardware Lister) is a small tool to provide detailed
information on the hardware configuration of the machine. It can
report exact memory configuration, firmware version, mainboard
configuration, CPU version and speed, cache configuration, bus speed,
etc. on DMI-capable x86 or EFI (IA-64) systems and on some PowerPC
machines ( PowerMac G4 is known to work). "

Specifically, in my linux boxes i can see the hardware model of the
machine, which is what I'm really looking for here::
lshw | head -3
hostname
    product: ProLiant ML310 G5

I'll give pcictl a try and look in dmesg.boot.

Thanks for your help.