lshw for netbsd ?

Hi all,

I'm new on the list and new to NetBSD too, so hi everyone! and please
excuse the 'simplicity' of my questions.

From now on I have to administer a few NetBSD servers which are not
based on my location. I'm trying to make an inventory of them and for
this purpose I'd like to find out what hardware they run under and I'm
looking for something similar to the lshw command found in every linux
distro out there. Is there something similar for NetBSD?

Thanks!
Fred.