Re: About wiki.netbsd.org

haad wrote:
Hi,

2009/12/15 Zafer AydoÄan <zafer%aydogan.de@localhost>:
2009/12/15 Emmanuel Kasper <emmanuel%libera.cc@localhost>:
Hello
I have seen that there is a new wiki for netbsd on wiki.netbsd.org, but this
wiki is only open to developpers, and normal users should asked to asked to
submitt diff files for articles they want to edit.
How cumbersome ! Who is doing to do that ? What is wrong with open editing
to everyone and a spam filter ?

http://wiki.netbsd.org/wiki/todo/let_non-developers_contribute_content/

We are still discussing this, we would like to make wiki editable by
everyone but on the other side wiki content must have some quality
level.

Of course it is nice to have a quality control on the documentation, but IMHO for this we have man pages and the NetBSD guide.