Re: Samsung ML-2240 printer

> Anyone have experience with the Samsung ML-2240 under NetBSD ? I have
> installed one in Fedora 12 running OK.
>
> Please let me know your experiences.

A while ago I wrote my experiences setting a Samsung laser printer at
http://wiki.netbsd.se/How_to_install_laser_printer_Samsung_ML-1640
It also works with my ML-2010, so I guess the ML-2240 will work too.

There is, however, the wip/splix package which didn't exist when I
wrote that page, so things should be pretty straightforward nowadays
with Samsung printers.

Regards

Emiliano