Re: Release of NETBSD 5.0, HURRAH, more bruhaha

Hello!

This is the first time a NetBSD version supports vital components of my desktop machine and (modern) notebook 'out of box' without modifying source code and compiling kernel :-)

As a way of showing my pleasure, i have participated in donation campaign too - and i invite everyone to visit 'http://netbsd.org/donations' page and support NetBSD!

Thanks again.
Cem

Mark Weinem, 05/02/09 09:23:
Hi Michael,

thanks for celebrating and enjoying the release of NetBSD 5.0!!

Why wasnt it announced on netbsd-users.

I fired up the browser and went to netbsd.org, and saw a little linkie,
and the news announcementl.
I just thinks it needs some celebration when you release.

It was announced all over the web :-)

NetBSD, hurrah hurrah,
Aaaaannnnd Champagne.

As you know: "No hype required" ;-)