Re: Inexpensive, low power, "wall wart" computer

On Feb 25, 2009, at 6:27 AM, Andy Ruhl wrote:
Does anyone know what firmware it will have, and what the capabilities
will be? This is exactly the kind of thing I've been looking for, but
I'm not too happy with running Linux on these small devices. I'm
hoping it won't be too difficult to get it booting NetBSD.

I've been doing a bit of 'looking' in this area as well, of late... This looks promising, if you wait for "RevC":

http://www.beagleboard.org

I with they'd do an industrial temp version... 0-85C isn't exactly useful in a vehicle.. I'll probably take a flier on it anyway... Looks like Matt Thomas has already started putting together a NetBSD/ beagleboard port.