[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: consolidate phone, sidekick and broadband card to one device
On Fri, 12 Sep 2008, Petar Bogdanovic wrote:
And while we are at this subject: Please let me also know if you think
the e-mail client is usable. From what I remember, the built in e-mail
+ supports STARTTLS on the default imap port (143).
- does not save your sent-mails into your sent-box
- does not set the reply flag on mails when you answer them
- does not add any references-header (breaks threads)
- does not quote text in a reply
- does not wrap lines after 78 characters
Using the nokia email client is about as much fun as having your
privates stapled to a wall.
http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=profimail (payware, but
has a free trial) exhibits *significantly* less suckage.
I recommend the 2_92 beta link on that page.
For reference the current selection of Nokia S60r3 apps on my E90
David/absolute -- www.NetBSD.org: No hype required --
Main Index |
Thread Index |