Re: consolidate phone, sidekick and broadband card to one device

> > - be able to share its internet access to my NetBSD laptop (via USB?).
>
> e61i appears as a modem via USB (if set to PC Suite mode) or mass storage (if
> set to Data Transfer). 3G access works well. You can also use bluetooth (or
> IrDA I guess).

Thanks for all the info.

Do you know what device it appears as a modem via USB? Do you connect via
PPP?

I also learned about cdce(4). OpenBSD's cdce supports Sony Ericsson K610i
-- I am hoping to find a model like that but has a qwerty keyboard.

I need to talk to a wireless phone store about the Nokia and Sony Ericsson
choices.

Thanks again.