Future Patch

I've got a patch for 'pcidevs' and 'pucdata.c' that I'd like to submit
that will allow Net to directly support the "B&B Electronics" MIPort
multi-port RS232/RS485 comm cards (big deal, it's 3 lines in each
file).

I've never submitted a patch before, so was wondering if I could get
some direction on the format to use, and how to do it correctly?

Also got one in the works (for the future) for supporting the "Novatel
Wireless Merlin S720" Cellular card.

David Dudley
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1