can't receive email with postfix [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi,
i'm new to postfix.
And I can't get my mail.
prior to 4.0 netbsd i used sendmail.

I've tried alot of hacks to /etc/postfix/main.cf
and master.cf , but alas I don't know what i'm doing.
I Tried to read STANDARD_CONFIG_README on postfix org
but still no luck, & the email doco from netbsd is abysmal:).

I have some progress,
I can send mail on the box to root or myself on the box.
This is as far as I've got.

All I need is a REALLY simple ability to let
NetBSD accept incoming mail. It's all forwarded to
my box from another machine in my org, but netbsd ignores it!

Can anyone help please?

cheers,
Paul.