[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
kern/40426: wpi0 disappeer after suspend/resume
>Synopsis: wpi0 disappeer after suspend/resume
>Arrival-Date: Sun Jan 18 04:05:00 +0000 2009
>Originator: Takahiro Kambe
>Release: NetBSD 5.99.6
System: NetBSD edge.back-street.net 5.99.6 NetBSD 5.99.6 (CF-R-MODULAR) #6: Thu
Jan 8 14:21:24 JST 2009
My laptop, Panasonic CF-R5 suspend and resume fine with but wireless
LAN (wpi) disappers after suspend/resume.
* After suspend/resume it become unusable.
* After that, wireless LAN interface wouldn't come back untill
completely power off. Even if Windows can't detect wireless LAN:
1. Boot NetBSD.
2. Suspend NetBSD
3. Resume NetBSD.
4. Reboot the system; shutdown -r now
5. Boot Windows from boot selector.
6. Windows can't detect the wireless LAN.
With lspci command (by pkgsrc/pciutils) and other PCI bus utilities
dosen't show wpi0 device completely after resume (until power off/on).
Suspend and resume LAPTOP and try to use wireless LAN.
Main Index |
Thread Index |