[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
FOSDEM 2020 BSD Devroom CFP
We are pleased to announce the Call for Participation
for the FOSDEM 2020 BSD devroom!
An extended version of the CFP with extra information
can be found at this address : https://people.freebsd.org/~rodrigo/fosdem20/
* 24 November 2019 : submission deadline
* 8 December 2019 : announcement of selected talks
* 2 & 3 February 2020 : conference dates in Brussels, Belgium
* Sunday 3 February 2020: BSD devroom date (provisional allocation)
The BSD devroom aims to host talks about all BSD operating systems and connected projects.
The talks can cover the following subjects:
* Internal hacker discussion.
* Real-world examples.
* Presentations about new and shiny features.
* Community discussion or presentations.
* The default duration for talks is about 45 minutes including discussion.
* Presentations can be recorded and streamed, sending your proposal implies
giving permission to be recorded. However, exceptions can be made for exceptional
* If you plan to register your proposal in several tracks to increase your chances, don't !
Register your talk once in the most accurate track. If the BSD devroom is not your first
choice, just let us know, and give us a chance to save you a slot.
Submit a talk
Visit the FOSDEM 2020 Pentabarf websitehttps://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM20
If you already have a Pentabarf account, please don't recreate a new one.
If you forgot your password, reset it. If not, follow the instructions to create an account.
Create an "event" and click on "Show all" in the top right corner to display the full form.
Your submission must include the following information:
* The title and subtitle of your talk (please be descriptive, as titles will be listed with ~500 from other projects)
* select "BSD devroom" as the track.
* A short abstract of one paragraph.
* A longer description if you wish to do so.
* Links to related websites / blogs etc.
Follow us on Twitter: @fosdembsd
On Behalf of the BSD Devroom
-- Rodrigo Osorio
Main Index |
Thread Index |