Re: i915 observations

On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 11:14:31PM +0000, RVP wrote:
> xrandr rotation on my laptop display worked fine on Linux. (On NetBSD,
> I have to use wsfb--the other drivers are either unusable or hang the
> system.)

On Linux it works with intel driver and without any AccelMethod explicitly
set.

On NetBSD it works with intel driver and with UXA but only in default mode
of eDP1. Mode change on eDP1 or any mode on HDMI work sluggishly.

Assuming x11 world may not differ much on both OSes (I am using modular
x11), isn't it i915 driver that must be making a difference?

--
Mayuresh