Re: py310-pdf-parser doesn't install py_pdf_parser

On 6/12/22 22:35, Sagar Acharya wrote:
I installed package py310-pdf-parser . It should install module py_pdf_parser as should be imported in python3.10.

It throws an error
No such module.

You should normally provide more details, such as where you got the package from and a short program showing the code that produces the error.

I looked into a copy of the pkgsrc source code I have lying around and your problem seems to be that the Python code is installed as a program and not as a module. It is installed as /usr/pkg/bin/pdf-parser.py.

This does seem to be what the author of the software intends.

Cheers,
Lloyd