Re: iscsi target on a zfs zvol?

	Hello.  While this is orthogonal to the task you're working on in this e-mail, I'll note
that you'll get much better read-write performance if you create a standard zfs filesystem for
your time machine backup, then create a regular file in it which you export via iscsi.  I
discovered this the hard way after years of wondering why I couldn't get zvols to give me the
performance I expected.  The performance difference is on the order of 4-5 times beter with
files under zfs than with zvols.

-thanks
-Brian