Re: Supported graphics (in HEAD)

On Sat, 7 May 2022, Robert Elz wrote:

I was kind of hoping (dreaming) that someone might say "If you
really don't care about acceleration" (I don't) "then just disable
xxxxx using userconf" (needing to build a custom kernel fine as well)
"and it should just work" (for any one of the 3 possible gpu types).

You can't use multiple monitors with the genfb/wsfb combo. You need
native drivers which support Xrandr for that. (You can always turn off
acceleration in xorg.conf.)

-RVP