Re: Problem reports for version control systems

On Sat, May 01, 2021 at 12:58:50PM +1200, Lloyd Parkes wrote:

> Germany is pretty much the opposite of New Zealand. It's close to
> everywhere, but its last mile access speeds are a bit infamous.

Just for you info... there are a few NetBSD developers in .au, my self included.  I haven't
had any issues with cvs disconnects.  Not to deny you have an issue, just letting you know
it works ok for people near you.

> I'm running some tests on other local clients and against other CVS mirrors
> in the hope that come up with a better characterisation of the problem than
> "it doesn't work".

If you have the space, a tcpdump from both sides of your firewall may provide a clue.

--
Brett Lymn
--

"We are were wolves",