Re: Help with libcurses and lynx under NetBSD-9 and -current?

On 02/02/2021 09:44, Brett Lymn wrote:
Why don't you post your $TERMCAP and infocmp output here?

Umm I don't have a problem with using terminfo.  I am more interested in
working out why lynx is misbehaving in window.  I suspect that is
something I did wrong when I fixed another PR to do with the input
routines not preserving the cursor location.

That was mainly for Brian incase there is something we can spot that's wrong with his $TERMCAP string.

Roy