Re: panic on zpool create

	hello David.  I wonder if you're running into another manifestation
of kern/54724, which shows zfs corrupting kernel memory in NetBSD-9.  I
show the problem having to do with xen, but I now believe the problem is
entirely with zfs and it was only coincidental that I ran into it with xen.
I left the machine in question, running zfs, for a month, doing  pretty
much nothing, but when I came back to it, I got weird messages like, proc
table is full.  There were a lot of process running, but I couldn't
determine which one was the one that was "really" stuck, since the number
of commands I could run was extremely limited.

-thanks
-Brian