Re: Current wisdom on printing from Firefox

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 09:55:16PM +0000, Andrew Luke Nesbit wrote:
> Please, could you (privately?) send me the name of this feature, so I know
> what to search on?  Or links to specs of a few models that implement the
> feature?  Thank you!!

On the specification page of the printer, you should find at least
TCP/IP support and PDF (emulation). If it has both, it is worth checking
the manual for further details. Another option is called Direct Print,
e.g. you put files on a USB stick and put it directly into the printer.

Joerg