Re: USB serial problems

Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> writes:

> Did you try on a netbsd-7 system?

The problem is newer than that.  I was using my Telldus Tellstick on a
sporadically upgraded NetBSD/i386-current system for a couple of years.
Then, when I went from 7.99.7 to 7.99.36, it broke, in exactly the way
Thomas describes.  I figured I'd just move it to NetBSD/amd64 7.99.36,
but, unfortunately, it behaves just the same way there.

I've just built a fresh 7.99.39, and hope to test it later today.

-tih
--
Elections cannot be allowed to change anything.  --Dr. Wolfgang Schäuble