Aw: Re: Aw: Re: /var/db/entropy-file not present

> That happens when the seed is loaded, rndctl -L deletes the file when
> it extracts the seed from it (you really only want to use it once.)
> See rndctl(8)

Ok, then it's "random_seed start" that deletes it, that makes sense.

I'm using NetBSD-CURRENT amd64 from October 30th.  So is your other mail applicable then?  I remember that I have seen this message since a long time, about half a year (with previous CURRENT snapshots).

Carsten