Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 8:59 PM
To: William D. Jones
Cc: current-users%netbsd.org@localhost
Subject: Re: Intel HD Graphics 3000 support/getting started

What happens if you boot a current kernel (with your 6.1.5 userland)?
It can't be worse, and if it works and doesn't crash, would provide a
useful data point for kern/49368

Otherwise, I know a 7-beta userland with a current kernel do work for
that hardware.

--
William D. Jones
Rowan University | ECE | 2012